Method Race Wheels adds the all new 704 Trail Series with patent pending Bead Grip® Technology to its wheel product lineup.
The 704 has a timeless 12 spoke design and will compliment any vehicle’s style. A debossed METHOD logo on the outer lip, and a snap-in center cap for the 5 & 6 lug applications, with the 8 lug featuring a push through cap. The patent pending Bead Grip® Technology on the 704 utilizes progressive, integrated grooves found on both the inner and outer bead seat, which engages the tire bead for a stronger hold under extreme side load and lower air pressure demands. The wheel’s ‘Safety Hump’ also gets a more aggressive profile which further stabilizes the tire bead in the seat. In addition to the A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction, a reinforced inner lip pulled from Method’s race wheel design increases strength and durability. Look good while hauling your camping gear into the woods or blast through the desert with strong load ratings of 2,650 lbs for 5 & 6 lug; and 3,640 lbs on 8 lug applications.
- Patent pending Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Debossed METHOD logo on outer lip
- Replaceable snap-in (push through for 8 lug) center cap with optional red METHOD lettering
- Super strong 2650 lbs. and 3640 lbs. load ratings
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty