Method Race Wheels is proud to announce the release of their all-new Trail Series MR701 wheel. The 701’s no-nonsense eight spoke design is the perfect option for those looking to get away from the popular simulated beadlock styling. With one-piece 356 aluminum construction and T6 heat treatment, the 701 is exactly what you’ve been looking for to hit the trails.
Among many features, the all new patent-pending Bead Grip ® Technology is the most exciting. Found on both the inner and outer bead seat, strategically placed grooves are designed to engage with the tire bead for increased grip while running lower tire pressures. In addition to the grooves, the ‘safety hump’ has a more aggressive profile which further stabilizes the tire bead in the seat.
Bead Grip® technology aims to be the bridge between a conventional street wheel and a beadlock, which is often not legal for highway use. Reducing air pressure in the tire increases traction and ride quality while on the trail. The ability to safely run lower pressures without having to worry about the tire de-beading along with DOT approval will undoubtedly be a bonus to off road enthusiasts.
- Patent pending Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Debossed METHOD logo on face
- Push through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
- Replaceable snap-in center cap with optional red METHOD lettering
- Super strong 2650 lbs. and 3640 lbs. load ratings
- Super strong 4500 lb. load ratings (18″ HD wheels)
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty