The Method matte black MR312 is a one-piece wheel that features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the lip are removable stainless steel bolts. As with most Method wheels, there is a matte clear coat for protection. It also features a bolt on hub cover. Sizes available range from 17″ to 18″ with applications for most trucks, Jeeps, SUV’s and dedicated off road vehicles.
- One-piece cast 356 aluminum construction w/ T6 heat treatment
- V.3 Street-Loc lip with undercut simulates beadlock wheel
- Replaceable stainless steel bolts around lip
- Includes black bolt-on billet center cap for 5 & 6 lug or a push-through cap for 8 lug
- Load Rating: 5&6 lug – 2650lbs / 8 lug – 3640lbs