Have a RAM TRX and want to lift it a little while retaining the OEM Bilstein coilovers? Eibach just released their new performance coil springs for the front of the TRX with two options available. They offer a 1.6″ lift spring to level out the front end and a 2.7″ lift spring if you plan on lifting the rear as well. Lifting the front also increases up travel for better bottoming resistance and running a taller tire will also increase needed ground clearance when off-roading. By optimizing height and rate within the limit of each shocks’ ride zone, you retain factory ride characteristics and a lift ready to tackle the toughest terrain.
- Manufactured using race winning off-road race spring technology
- Developed to provide balanced ride quality, control, and off-road capability
- Finished in Heavy-duty corrosion resistant silver coating
- Designed for the OEM Bilstein shocks
- Made in USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty