For the ultimate Toyota Tundra, KING offers their 3.0 series IBP rear shocks in a remote reservoir configuration with their external compression adjuster for fine tuning. The internal bypass design allows for much more bottoming control and progressiveness while still having a plush ride on the street as a daily driver. The external finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, and heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions. These bolt right in and include the necessary hardware.
- 100% Bolt-on Performance!
- Over 30% more wheel travel!
- Large 3.0 diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- King’s 3.0 IBP Internal Bypass shock delivers precisely tunable velocity-sensitive and position-sensitive damping as well as a hydraulic bump stop in a bolt-on monotube shock.
- King’s monotube design uses a full-diameter piston and standard, full-size valving.
- It’s built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top-of-the-line Pure Race series shocks.
- Factory-tuned for optimal ride quality.
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real-world testing to develop the optimal damping curves for your Tundra.
- 3.0″ ID honed CAD plated cylinders
- Internal bypass technology
- Short finned res. w/ compression adjuster
- 7/8″ hard chrome micro polished shafts
- Aeroquip high pressure hoses
- PTFE lined rod ends
- Fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Made in the USA