For 4th generation DS model trucks ’09-18 and ’19-21 “Classic”
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all new BILSTEIN 6112 Series Kit is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control.
This kit features specially designed cold wound springs and an adjustable spring seat which allows for vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. The kit comes with (2) 60mm shocks (2) springs and (2) billet spring seats. The 6112 is a direct bolt on application for late model half-ton trucks and SUVs which utilize a factory coilover suspension. The 6112 kit is for front applications and reuses the OEM top mount and spring isolators. To maximize performance, Bilstein recommends a 5100 or 5160 Series remote reservoir shocks for the rear.
- For gas engine models without air ride suspension
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston improves ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Made in the USA
- For specific lift amounts per setting, refer to Bilstein’s product instructions