FOX offers their Factory 2.5 DSC piggyback reservoir shock for the rear of the new Ford Ranger. For the ultimate combination they have it available with their new DSC version. The shocks have a 2.5″ diameter shock body for added oil capacity for aggressive use both on and offroad. Based on their race shocks, they are fully rebuild-able and revalve-able for optional tuning and maintenance. The external reservoirs increase the oil capacity for lower operating temperatures and the Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels. . These are designed to be used with stock leaf springs or Deaver leaf springs for maximum useable wheel travel and performance.
- 2.5″ impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body resists rust over time
- 2.5″ Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized black reservoir w/ DSC compression adjustment.
- 7/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum pistons
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings
- Made in the USA
- For 0-1.5″ lift only