For the ’17-18 Ford Raptors we offer our 1.25″ uniball upper arms that use polyurethane bushings. You’re able to use the factory offset wheels and tires. When running larger 37″ tires you want to use a zero offset wheel. These do NOT work on the 2019+ models that have a position sensor incorporated into the new FOX electronic suspension unless you have the damper interface module installed to disable.
When lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Our Camburg upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a uni-ball bearing we’re able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. We build more caster and change the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling. We also maximize useable wheel travel by using a uniball that has more mis-alignment than the factory ball-joint.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory joints
- 4130 chromoly construction
- Made in the USA FK PTFE lined 1.25″ uniballs
- Heat-treated stainless uniball spacers
- Made in the USA
- Works on 19-20 models with damper interface module installed