Here are our Camburg 1.50 uniball upper arms for the Ford Raptor. These arms are made with US 4130 chromoly tubing, heat treated stainless steel hardware, and US made FK 1.50″ uni-balls. Main improvements are 7/8″ heim pivots for more adjustment, less flex, and a more precision cycle of travel. The strength of these upper arms are far superior to the factory units because of the much larger tube size and the huge 1.50″ uni-ball which is the same version as on our Trophy Truck. These upper arms will also allow more wheel travel when combined with other aftermarket shocks.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory joints
- Made in the USA FK 1.50″ Uniballs and JMX 7/8″ Heims
- Heat-treated Stainless Steel Heim & Uniball Spacers
- OEM wheels will not fit, must use wheels with 4.75″ backspacing
- Made in the USA