Our FOX 2.5 Performance Elite DSC kit is the ultimate mid travel kit for your Ford F-150. We utilize FOX’s 2.5 Performance Elite series front coilovers with their DSC compression adjusters. The remote external reservoirs increase the oil capacity for lower operating temperatures and the Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels. This combination of parts not only improves the ride and handling on-road but more so off-road with the larger diameter shocks and external reservoirs.
- Improved ride both on and off-road
- Eliminates weak upper ball-joint
- Increased wheel travel
- Corrected suspension geometry
- Made in the USA
After lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Our upper arms address these issues and more. You can choose between our tubular and billet uniball arms depending on your budget and type of use. We’re able to increase wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. We also engineered the arms with more caster and changed the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling both on and off-road. For more info on all our arms, check out their individual product pages to help make your choice.
In the rear we go with a pair of FOX’s 2.5 Performance Elite Series DSC piggyback. shocks. They have a substantial increased oil capacity due to their size and have a lot more control and damping. These also have FOX’s Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters for low and high speed compression to really dial the ride in. Since they are longer in length they increase rear wheel travel and articulation. These are designed to be used with stock leaf springs, shackles or Deaver leaf springs for maximum useable wheel travel and performance.
- This is not compatible with vehicles equipped with Continuously Controlled Damping (CCD) adaptive suspension or BlueCruise.
- We have updated our tubular upper arms only to work on models with adaptive headlamps with position sensors attached to the stock upper control arm. Camburg arms with a “packed by date” of 10/18/23 and newer are the updated versions. Billet upper arms will be updated in the near future.
- Powerboost hybrid engine models will see 1.25-1.5″ of lift out of the box.
For more detailed info on all these parts, check out their individual product pages by clicking on the links below …
- FOX 2.5 Performance Elite Front Coilovers
- FOX 2.5 Performance Elite Rear Shocks
- Camburg Upper Control Arms | Billet Uniball | Uniball