More info & pics coming …..
Our new Camburg Trail Series Long-Travel kit bridges the gap between daily driver and race truck. We designed this kit with the ability to build up your truck in stages or all at once. With every new design project, we address what the truck needs, what features we want to incorporate and blend proven aspects from our current race series long-travel kit and design elements from our newer Ford Raptor long-travel kit.
Wanting to gain wheel travel, articulation and stability, we went 2” wider per side and also pushed the front wheelbase forward 1” for more tire clearance at the firewall region. With only going 2” wider per side, we also give you the ability to run the OEM fenders and fender flares (with trimming) vs having to run larger fiberglass fenders. This is great for tighter trail use and also keeps the costs down while staying with the OEM look.
The kit is designed to use readily available bolt-in OEM style coilovers from FOX, King, Bilstein & Icon. So, if you want to build your truck in stages or have already lifted your truck with coilovers, you can use them with this kit. We recommend extended travel version coilovers for maximum useable wheel travel.
- Increased trackwidth 2″ per side (4″ wider total)
- Front wheel position is pushed forward 1″ for added tire clearance at firewall to eliminate/minimize rubbing/trimming
- Designed to use most OEM style aftermarket 2.5/3.0 coilovers
- Up to 13” of useable wheel travel with extended travel coilovers
- Boxed lower arms with 1″ uniball pivots at the frame and Camburg X-joint at the spindle/knuckle
- Optional: Billet upper arm with 7/8 heims at the frame and a large 1.25 uniball at the spindle/knuckle
- Heat-treated 4340 extended length front axle shafts (4wd only)