Our long travel kit for the Gen2 Ford Raptors take the already capable suspension to the next level of performance and strength.
- Increased track-width 1.5″ per side (3″ wider total)
- Front wheel position is pushed forward 1″ for added tire clearance at firewall to eliminate/minimize rubbing/trimming.
- Designed for 37″ tires.
- 15% increased wheel travel
- Boxed lower arms with 1″ uniball pivots at the frame. Tabbed for secondary bypass shock.
- Bolt on aluminum skid plates for lower control arms.
- Billet upper arm with 7/8 heims at the frame and a large 1.50 uniball at the spindle/knuckle.
- 17-4 stainless heim steering conversion outer tie rod that corrects bumpsteer geometry utilizing the factory inner tie rod for rack longevity.
- Stronger AN aircraft bolts for steering, bypass shock and bump stop pivots.
- Designed to use the OEM coilovers or 3.0 aftermarket coilovers
- Designed to use a specific FOX 3.5 bypass shock for increased bottoming control and progression.
- Heat-treated 4340 extended length front axle shafts with new CV boot clamps.
- Optional FOX 3.5 bypass shock and weld-on bypass frame mount.
- Optional FOX 2.5 bump stop kit.
- Designed to use aftermarket fiberglass front fenders (2-2.5″ flare). We recommend Advanced Fiberglass Concepts, Fiberwerx or SDHQ.
- Factory wheels will not work with this kit, you need aftermarket wheels with 4.75-5.00″ of backspacing, We recommend wheels with 4.75″ backspacing for the most tire clearance.