Our “Camburg Trail Edition (CTE)” bumper for the 2007-20 Tundra’s is one of the most thought out and engineered designs on the market. We spent countless hours CAD designing and prototyping getting it to this point. This wasn’t something thrown together overnight. We have close to a year developing and testing this product prior to releasing it to the public. It’s unique modular design aids installation and gives you the ability to customize and also replace components if ever damaged.
- Designed around using the Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum (#92815) winch with the short remote control pack relocation kit (#89970). The control pack mounts in our bumper for ease of installation and protection. We recommend the synthetic rope versions and Factor 55 winch line accessories for closed system winching.
- 4 piece design to ease assembly, shipping and give you the ability to replace sections if ever damaged in an accident
- Set up to run two 10” Rigid E-series lights in the bumper and a single 30” Rigid E-series on top with the supplied light tabs.
- 4 Incorporated mounts to run small Rigid A-series lights on both sides for rock/work lighting and two above the winch fairlead
- Steel construction with an 3/16” aluminum skid plate
- Incorporated shackle D-ring mounts tied into main structure for optimum strength
- Includes front license plate mount, winch block off plate and mesh light block off plates that can be used for accent colors
- Updated to accept factory front parking sonar sensors (Filler caps included)
- Available powdercoated textured black (custom colors/coatings available as well with an extended lead time)
- Bumper weight = 138 lbs.
- Includes all necessary grade 8 hardware
- Has better approach angles and only sticks out 3.5″ further compared to the stock bumper.
- Fits with factory sheet metal fenders and also long-travel fiberglass fenders
- Works with Toyota TRD Pro aluminum and RCI front skid plates
- Made in the USA
- Bumper ships truck freight due to size and weight