The 106 Beadlock is a new style that combines clean and modern styling with unrivaled off road functionality. The no-frills split six-spoke face design has deep concave thanks to a 3.5” backspace (-44mm offset) on a 17×9 wheel. A Method logo is debossed into the wheel at the end of one of the spokes. The matte black 106 includes a matte black v.3 ring, hardware kit and a bolt-on aluminum center cap. Five and six lug will be available off the shelf and blanks will be offered to accommodate anything else you may need. 8 lug options will include a push-through center cap.
v.3 Ring Features:
- Forged 6061 aluminum ring
- 53% thicker than original 101 beadlock ring reduces deflection
- Excess material removed for weight reduction
- Recessed hardware has 360 degree protection to eliminate sheared bolts on rocks or other obstacles on the trail
- 17% wider bead seat to accommodate larger tires