FOX now offers their Factory 2.5 remote reservoir shock for the rear of the FJ & 4-Runner. For the ultimate combination they have it available with their new DSC version. Both shocks have a 2.5″ diameter shock body for added oil capacity for aggressive use both on and offroad. Based on their race shocks, they are fully rebuild-able and revalve-able for optional tuning and maintenance. The external reservoirs increase the oil capacity for lower operating temperatures and the Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels. . These are designed to be used with stock leaf springs or Deaver leaf springs for maximum useable wheel travel and performance.
- 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- 2.5″ Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized black reservoir
- 7/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum pistons
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings
- Made in the USA