When lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Our Camburg upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a uni-ball bearing we’re able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. We build more caster and change the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling. We build these arms with thicker 1.50″ x .188w 4130 chromoly tubing for increased strength with as how heavy these trucks are.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and castor
- Eliminates weak factory joints
- Made in the USA FK 1.25″ Uniballs
- Heat-treated SS uniball spacers