Deaver Leaf Springs
Part Number: *See Below
WEB PRICE: Starting from $280.00
Looking to lift the rear of your truck? We use the best leafs springs out there manufactured in the USA by Deaver Spring who's been in the business for over 100 years. They are progressive for better bottoming control when off-roading but plush when driven on the street for a much better ride compared to stock both on and off-road. Some models have a mini-pak available at a lower cost that replaces the factory over-load spring with a 3-5 leaf pack for added lift and progression. Most Deaver springs are not designed for heavy hauling and heavy towing.
Some leaf springs require shackles and fabrication, refer to the "Notes" tab for more info.
- Leaf Springs (pair)
- U-bolt Kit
- Bushings & Sleeves (if necessary)
- K-37: Tundra ’07-14 : Requires Camburg Shackles
- H-70: Tacoma Pre/4wd ’96-13 (62″ spring-under) : Requires custom shackles, leaf spring mounts and fabrication
- F-67: Tacoma Pre/4wd ’96-13 (62″ spring-under) : Requires custom shackles, leaf spring mounts and fabrication
- C-27: Tundra ’00-06 (spring-under) : Requires Camburg L/T Shackles
- I-96: Tundra ’07-14 (spring-under) : Requires Camburg L/T Shackles